Moore Group welcomes comments on the blog. However, we request that people, whether they agree with our opinions or not remain courteous. In some cases comments may be removed. We have a few simple rules and ask commenters to respect them.
Comments may be removed for the following (not exclusive) reasons:
* They are considered likely to provoke or offend others
* Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
* Contain foul language or other language likely to offend
* Are spam or advertise products or services for profit
* Are considered personal or offensive about individual members of Moore Group staff or the public or could be considered harassment.
If you break these simple rules:
Your message will not be posted. We will not contact you with a reason why.
Or your message might be edited to remove the parts that do not comply.
Anyone who seriously or repeatedly breaks the rules will be banned. Moore Group reserves the right to edit, move or delete any message, at any time, for any reason
The views expressed on the blog section of our website are the views of the individual author only. They do not reflect the view of Moore Group, or any profesional organisation with which Moore Group or Moore Group staff are affiliated with or members of.